Friday, June 17, 2011

Photography on hold......

January 2011 was originally planned to be the "launch" of my photography business, but the Lord had different plans for our family.  After finding out that we were expecting twins my priorities changed drastically.  My first priority is my boys and I knew I had only 9 more months to pour my heart and soul into them to prepare them for immense change that is about to invade their perfect little worlds.  Not one, but two infants.... at the same time coming into their world.  It's crazy to think my family will double in one day!  We are so blessed and excited.  Unfortunately my aspirations in the photography world will be put on hold and that's okay.  I haven't been posting much on my sight or doing many shoots but I plan on trying to keep up when time permits.  I'm going to try really hard to start up a weekly post soon!  Until then I will be running around trying to shower my 4 little angels with every ounce of love I have in my body and soul.  And it's going to be amazingly fun!! Praise GOD!!!!


 SEE PRIORITY NO. 1 IN ABOVE PHOTO - HELLO CUTENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment